What's new

Need help with questions from SWMBO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now it all comes together! Loose interpretation is the key I see. :wink: Thanks Kyle.
As you can tell I'm still gettin' down wit da lingo...

George

hedliniv said:
...As you can tell I'm still gettin' down wit da lingo...

This might be another good time to bring up the "dictionary" of acronyms that was suggested a while ago... perhaps I'll start one soon if a more knowledgable member doesn't do so sooner (yes, I am trying to get somebody else to do it so that I don't have to showcase my acronym-ignorance :biggrin: ).

Joe Lerch said:
The best defense is a good offense. "I'll answer those questions if you will answer them about your shoes."

I kind of have a shoe thing going as well, so that one would backfire on me.

a dictionary would would be a great idea! It would be lame:cool: , but a great idea so us newbies don't have confused looks on our faces as we read. Unless that was your devious plan the whole time,:biggrin: :biggrin: Ignorance is bliss, but understanding the jokes may make us laugh harder.
IMHO.:biggrin:
In my Humble opinion

George

A glossary/dictionary is in the works. Anyone who would like to contribute to this effort, please feel free to contact me.

Kyle said:
A glossary/dictionary is in the works. Anyone who would like to contribute to this effort, please feel free to contact me.

Kyle,

If you are taking on the job of compiling a B&B Acronyms Dictionary (a BBAD?) then I raise my mug (coffee mug, actually) to you. Thank you. I look forward to the BBAD when it becomes available.

Kyle said:

does that include those big high fa-looting words that ol Ron uses that nobody can understand ???

I need help there...

mark tssb

So how do you answer these questions from SWMBO?

1. Do you need more shaving cream/soap?
2. Your cupboard is full, where are you going to put that stuff?
3. Why do you need more than one razor?
4. How much did THAT cost?

I'd appreciate the help. I'm finding it hard to justify (to her) that my collection needs to grow.

1. If you need more lotion.
2. I thought maybe you'd discard some of your unused sweaters taking up space.
3. Why do you need more than one pair of shoes?
4. Probably less than your latest visit to Starbuck's.

OK, in all seriousness:
1. No, so perhaps I'll request them as gifts.
2. Good point. I'll have to use some up first.
3. They don't shave the same, so I like to alternate.
4. Enough to give me pause.

So is LetterK's offspring-to-be from the earlier posts. :thumbup1:

That fact that he's still acquiring shaving swag (I assume) should be an inspiration to us all.

Top Bottom