What's new

Nate's "Trust Your Edge" Straight Journal

Late to the Party. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Nate

View attachment 704692

Happy Thanksgiving, Nate!

Hope you are doing ok Nate!

Happy Holidays Nate - wishing you the best!

Merry Christmas Nate! Missing you a little bit.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Nate.

Merry Christmas hope you are doing well

God jul och ett gott nytt år.
Arne

Merry Christmas Nate.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Nate!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I look forward to you being back with us soon!

Nate...merry Christmas! I've had you and your family on my mind this Christmas, hope you enjoy it all.

Merry Christmas!

Greetings and Happy Holidays to all my Friends.

Really been uber nightmarish in my first exposure to the retail industry during the Holidays. WOW What a Difference between military life and the civilian sector!! Sheesh, some folks can sure be irate when shopping for the Holidays. I am Happy to report though that I made it through unscathed and without Scathing any others in the process LMAO I was Courteous and Polite to all whether they were to me or not and did very well in my sales as well.

I am finding it a challenge to adapt to Civilian life a little, however, that being said I am always up to a challenge so I trudge forth seeking balance between what I have known for decades and what I must learn for the upcoming decades.

I have been using my Gillette Slim and the Wondrous Schick injector primarily the past couple months to keep myself presentable and keep the SNAG nice and neat. Pictures of the SNAG will be forthcoming as well.

One of the Amazing Benefits of living in the desert is that I am able to pursue one of my other passions in life which is shooting. Of course having been in California for so long I was not even going to attempt to try and own a gun. Now that I am settled in though I have begun the collection of my Favorites in the firearm arena with the Girsan Regard MC 9mm, (First because it is the same design as my M9 Service Pistol I carried for 20 years and am most familiar with), The Sig Sauer .380, Awesome little mini gun and laser accurate and back to my roots of course The Ruger SP 101 4.2" .357 Magnum revolver for some amazing and powerful shooting fun. My Oldest decided on his first firearm as well and I helped him with the cost and will maintain possession until his 21st birthday of the Heritage Rough-rider .22 LR Revolver which we will be going out to break in this morning with some rounds down range.

The Most Impacting experience for me though was spending my first Christmas in 20 years with my Full Family. I was very emotional but in a very good way getting to meet the members of my Family whom I have not had the Honor of meeting since they were born and catching up with my cousins, aunts and uncles and being able to have them over for Christmas Dinner. It was a very powerful experience and one I hope to repeat now for the rest of my life now that I am truly Home for good.

Hoping you all had a Very Merry Christmas and wishing you all the very best for the New Year.

Sincerely,
Nate

NOW TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD AND GET SOME ROUNDS DOWN RANGE!!!:thumbup:

Nice to see you post again Nate, I knew you were so busy, and sorry that civi life is a bit tough to get used too. Looking forward to getting in touch and am so glad you and the family had such a nice Christmas!!

Nate happy to see you posting and glad you got to spend the holidays with family. Hope things mellow out for you. And welcome back

Merry Christmas Nate, and glad you had time to swing by and post. Once things have settled down, and you think that you would like to try a straight again, we'll be here for you to make snide comments on all of the nicks and weepers:thumbup:. Welcome home my friend.

Hitting Retail at Christmastime is probably a trial by fire that would be like boot camp for your civilian life. It gets easier from here! That circle of blessings will keep with you all the days of your life now that you are home from the sea.

nice to see you back posting again Nate, hopefully things start to calm down on the retail front for you. have a Happy New Year.

Hey Nate! Awesome that you finally got to spend Christmas with your entire family!! :thumbup:

The adjustment from military to civilian life will definitely start to get better now that the Holiday Season is concluding. Glad to see a post from you! And nice new firearms, BTW.

Good to see you check in. I hope the new year allows you to relax and breath a little. Nothing like hitting the range to bring focus and order to the otherwise hectic life, enjoy!

Hey Nate! Glad to see your post and hopefully things will settle down a bit. Cool new additions to the arsenal - that Sig Sauer .380 is a nice shooting handgun for sure and perfect for a concealed carry firearm.

Top Bottom