What's new

Naniwa 8k Snow White from Chefsknivestogo.com

I received a few stones today from an order at chefsknivestogo.com. Two out of three of the Naniwa stones came in original packaging and sealed but the Snow White came in generic cardboard box not original packaging.
Anyone know if that is normal or should I be suspicious? Are there known fakes of these, and anyone else have experience with chefsknivestogo.com?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I’ve dealt with them many times and have never had a problem. If you have doubts I’d just send Mark an email and I’m sure he’ll get right back to you.

I’ve dealt with them many times and have never had a problem. If you have doubts I’d just send Mark an email and I’m sure he’ll get right back to you.

Great, thanks for the reassurance! I’ll send an email out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a very good reputation. I'd buy from them without hesitation as I have several times. You could reach out and ask Mark though as mentioned above.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
CKTG is good to go. He might have purchased a bulk or wholesale lot without retail packaging.

Seems odd. That's a premium stone, the only one they call a finishing stone. It would highly unusual for a stone of that class to be sold in bulk without proper packaging. Not saying it isn't possible, but it really does seem quite odd. Can you post photos of the stone, showing the stamps on the bottom and the prodcut # code on the side?

Top Bottom