What's new

N. Metro Atl. Meetup: testing the waters

I'm all for cooking out.

They probably have grills there, but if they don't I can throw the weber in the back of the truck. Just something simple like burgers and dogs and chips, maybe some baked beans or something.

from what i remember they don't but it's been a couple years since i've been up there

I could be interested, but I often get called in to work on weekends at the last minute. Mark me as a "maybe". What times would we be looking at?

If I'm not working (and I can talk SWMBO into it) I'll see what I can do. It is usually a nice motorcycle ride to Cooper's Furnace.

I would go but I am stationed at Ft. Stewart and that's a long drive for me. Maybe next time so I can take some leave.

I was planning on going but it looks like I'll be taking the kids down to Florida to see grandma.
I had some stuff I wanted to swap/unload too.

About 10 hours away!

I've got a box full of shaving gear to show off/play with/maybe trade some stuff.

Great meetup, guys! I learned alot and will be better prepared for the next meetup. Also met the nicest bunch of guys. Didn't get to see the Shoe-hat, though. Maybe next time. It was a lot of fun! Those that didn't make it missed a beautiful day at the furnace.

Top Bottom