What's new

My trip to Little Havana Cigar Factory

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
It was recommended that while in Miami I visit the Little Havana Cigar Factory. Well on Saturday the boys and I had some down time so I hailed the Uber and we took a ride.

If this place was in my town I would go broke. I have a really nice humidor the next town over, but this place is on another level. It's beautiful inside. The staff is beautiful too! And very helpful. Cigars, pipes, pipe tobacco, cutters, ashtrays, lighters...literally everything you could want for your smoking enjoyment. And nothing looked cheap. Very classy.

I asked if I could take some photos and of course I was allowed. I said "If someone comes in and doesn't take photos you know they are a local". She said at least 50x a day they get asked to take photos.

Well...here ya go! I could have taken so many but I didn't want to be THAT tourist.

Did you want cigarillos? They got tons of them.

And cigars? I've never seen a cigar shop that told you not to touch the cigars, but rather "read the tag". But I guess that makes sense when you get hundreds of people in every day.

Oh you'd rather buy by the box? Sure take your pick!

Need a new humidor? They have a whole wall of them.

And for the pipe guys. They also had a very nice selection of tin tobacco.

I selected a Padron but while browsing around the guy that was there talked me in to the La Aurora. The dude was crazy knowledgeable about every cigar there. Talked with one of my buddies for about 15 minutes helping him pick a mild cigar.
Something that spoke to their class was that they had baskets (little hand held baskets) that you carry your single cigars around in so you don't drop them or are not just fumbling them in your hand. It was very classy I felt.

Now...If I can remember correctly what he said about the La Aurora Diamond is that only 5 people are rolling them and they only do 100 per day. (or something like that). It was the best cigar I ever smoked. It tasted good on my lips.

Little Havana itself was pretty neat. Lots of local shops. There were a couple places that were a bit touristy but it had a natural vibe to the area, authentic even with the tourists. The park across from the cigar shop had chickens running wild. Boa bait!

Last edited:
Wow Jason, that place looks amazing. Thanks for taking the time to take the pics and make the thread for everyone.

Top Bottom