What's new

My Proraso red aftershave arrived yesterday and it's fantastic!

I've been using the red soap (my first soap) and couldn't get enough of that pure Sandalwood scent. The aftershave is an incredible compliment to the soap. I used it tonight for the first time and not only is the scent amazing but the aftershaves feel is great. So far I love Proraso and have the white one enroute as well !

Welcome to B&B, Sir Lrod!!

Congrats on discovering one of the great shaving classics, Proraso sandalwood!!

proraso sandalwood omega ralf aust august 6 2020.jpg

I've been using the red soap (my first soap) and couldn't get enough of that pure Sandalwood scent. The aftershave is an incredible compliment to the soap. I used it tonight for the first time and not only is the scent amazing but the aftershaves feel is great. So far I love Proraso and have the white one enroute as well !

Like you. I enjoyed the scent of the shaving cream so much. That I had to get the big bottle of aftershave to pair with it.

It's one of my favorite splashes in my den.

I also have the green aftershave and enjoy it too. But the red is my favorite.
Same with me. Bought the soap. Thought the soap smelled dreamy (to use an old term) and bought the pre- and aftershave.

The red is nice. I've been using the red preshave for a little bit and it had a nice warm sweet scent. The only sandalwood I have found possibly nicer is an old tallow puck of art of shaving that I bring out once and a while.

I'm nearing the end of my red.
I like it. The LOTH ...not so much.
My wife doesn't seem to complain about the soap. She did mention though that the aftershave was a bit strong. I'm a night shaver though so that might have something to do with it. I bring the scent into bed, Lol!!

Top Bottom