What's new

My latest shave Scuttle, absolute bargain

proxy.php

proxy.php

Picked this baby up from the Village des Valeurs in Montreal for the princely sum of $3 and it works fantastically well. I just add a bit of water to the bowl before my shower, light a tealight and by the the time I've finished my shower it's hot and makes hot lather and keeps it hot, not warm for as many passes as you want.:biggrin: Infact I prefer it to the Georgetown scuttle which arrived before I found this one.

That's really cool! A much better idea than mine.

I thought this would be cool because I kind of like the lid. It was $2.95 and I think it was supposed to be for soup (not soap). It's okay, but I'm not as in love with it as I thought I'd be:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
The good ol' french onion soup. I was thinkin' a fondue thing... but I once had a similar fondue for chocolate liek the oen in the picture... and the ceramic pot actualyl exploded... ever sicnethen I don't trust ceramic chocolate fondue...

I'm trying to find a dip chiller like Mantic suggested... alas my hunt continues... I did find a neat tea cup that I use striickly for Williams pucks :D

the ceramic pot actualyl exploded
That's the bastard with candle-warmed things: There always has to be some liquid in them, otherwise they explode. Same happens when all the water has evaporated from an aromatic oil lamp.
Greetings
oskar

Top Bottom