What's new

My last Miss evans and Streamline Valet Auto-strop came in today!

My New Streamline Valet Auto-strop

$Valet autostrop 001.jpg$Valet autostrop 002.jpg$Valet autostrop 003.jpg$Valet autostrop 004.jpg$Valet autostrop 005.jpg

April....I am seriously going to be stealing your entire collection. Before it was only your cats, but now your razors too.

Nice VAS. That is a VC4, the last model they produced, made from 1941-1946. The "new streamline runner-guard" refers to the closed safety bar guard, up until the VC4 all of the previous models were open comb.

Thank you for the information! It looks brand new! I got a great deal on it too I was told

Nice VAS. That is a VC4, the last model they produced, made from 1941-1946. The "new streamline runner-guard" refers to the closed safety bar guard, up until the VC4 all of the previous models were open comb.

The VAS (VC4) is a very nice shaver. Just a WoW (word of warning)- if you use your OEM blades, take them out after use, and pat them dry. Even with the coated Valet blades, I've had some rust spotting(which will tarnish your brass). Modern feathers show no such issue.:thumbup1:

Thank you Rob :) I am planning on leaving this one in the box since it seems completely unused and in such good shape! I know it may sound silly... but since I am a woman and do not have whiskers ..I won't be using this one!

The VAS (VC4) is a very nice shaver. Just a WoW (word of warning)- if you use your OEM blades, take them out after use, and pat them dry. Even with the coated Valet blades, I've had some rust spotting(which will tarnish your brass). Modern feathers show no such issue.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom