Fatip Gold Grande - Feather
DsCosmetics Boar Knot 26x64mm
Vitos Extra Super Coco
Osma Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel
Hyaluranoic Acid
Bull Dog Skin Care Moisturizer
Lucky Tiger After Shave & Face Tonic

Exceptional shave. Exceptional hone job. The Shark got new teeth. Ten days since the last shave. I had a molar extracted and bone implant. My jaw hurt and was swollen. Tylenol is my friend. The Shark had a small chip saw tooth thing going by the heel. I haven’t used my four stones together for honing. So my cherry run. I wanted a shave with the Shark. Working on the 3K stone a spot showed up on the bevel. I went back to the 1K and honed the spot out. I started to feel the differences between blade and stone when I bounced back up to the three. Got to the 8K and was enjoying the process. Popping a cherry can be a lot of fun. Doing the SS 12000 Naniwa so enjoyable I did not want to stop. The bevel edge had a glistening mirror finish. The Shark was happy. Honourable mention, my Atoma 400 kept the stones flat and true. All stones had stictation. Used various fabric and a couple of different leather strops. I don’t count strokes, can’t say how many just went by feel. The blade happily popped and topped arm hairs. I’m calling my first hone job a success.

Shave eleven a good comfortable shave. The blade sliced through the ten day growth quickly and smoothly. Still can’t get the very Centre on my moustache. I’m feeling more comfortable but not relaxed. The Grande head shave is full relaxation. The Grande could not pick up anything on the cheeks. The Shark is sharp. Ten day growth on the head required two passes WTG and AGC. After the head shave I carefully hunted down any little rough spots. Touch ups where needed. I was so glad to have a shave after ten days. I’m enjoying an excellent, comfortable BBS.

7DACCF81-5AFD-4D38-8A68-C62A8540A646.jpeg

Top Bottom