What's new

My Custom Filarmonica

Hello guys, I picked this gem off ebay, it was a bigger razor that someone reground and made it smaller, but I saw the beauty in it. I did a little french tip, hollow/thumb notch, ground a little off the tang, also reshaped the tail. Threw a quick hand polish on her for the pics.

The scales are something that I have been thinking about doing for a while, and finally sat down tonite and got them done, I hope you guys like them! They are lined with aluminum and a white wedge.

The razor is held with a micro fastner for the time being, I am waiting for my greasless stuff to come in, then I will mirror out the blade and pin it properly! I just couldnt wait to get it done, Im really excited about the scales and wanted to share! Hope you guys like it!!:thumbup1: I apologize for the quick crappy pix, I will take proper ones once the blade is shiny!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

BEFORE

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The scales are cool, retro looking:thumbup1:

The blade is going to come out awesome, I can't wait to see the progress!

Legion

Staff member
Aw, just tell us how you did the lettering. You can randomly kill one of us later if you want.

I like it :thumbup:...interesting thumb notch and heel (nice and curvaceous). Too bad though that the gold wash it gone...but, I guess there's no way of preserving that.

Aw, just tell us how you did the lettering. You can randomly kill one of us later if you want.

Im glad you were able to save her :thumbup: I cant wait to see it with the final details

another winner!:thumbup:

Nice, Ernie! :thumbup1:

:w00t:

That's an awesome save!

That Filly looked doomed, but you brought it back to life real good!

wow, that looks great. inspiring...

I like it :thumbup:...interesting thumb notch and heel (nice and curvaceous). Too bad though that the gold wash it gone...but, I guess there's no way of preserving that.

Do tell us, pretty please :001_smile

Or I just might have to resort to PM some Indian Burn your way :lol:

The longer I look at the heel the more I like what you did there. Nice work.

Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate the kool words!
It took me a while to figure out how to do the scales, and when i finally tried it, it took 3 trys, I am not ready to reveal how it is done, as i am still experimenting with it.

Too bad though that the gold wash it gone...but, I guess there's no way of preserving that.

Yeah bu the scales look like they will make up for it.

The greaseless is going to wipe out whatever is left but when that thing is polished it is going to shine like chrome on a 57' Chevy.

Top Bottom