What's new

MWF is the best

Here's my way of dealing with the MWF soap, and how I like it for my 2-pass and touch-up shave. MWF is a top performer for me. I have it grated in a glass Pyrex bowl. Usually, I put a few drops of water on the soap for a half minute while preparing my scutle, brush, and face. For this test lather, the soap and the brush were still moist from last night use. The brush is Shavemac D01 flat top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post!!! I used "the Fat" for the very first time last night. My very first experience with a shave soap. I watch Mantic's youtube video on how he builds a lather with MWF last night after I used it. One thing I learned is that even a "so-so" lather with MWF will still give you a decent shave. I like the idea of transfering lather from the brush to the lathering bowl a little at a time as you are loading the brush. I will definitely try either soaking the soap in warm water or adding warm water to the soap dish prior to loading my brush as well..... which I did not do last night (just used the water from my brush on the dry puck". I built my lather in my G20 scuttle.... which worked very well. Very timely post and greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to do the video.

Ben

Top Bottom