What's new

Mustache wax... Locally?

I can find Pinaud mustache wax locally at Sally Beauty. But I've used it before, last year for mustache march, and I didn't like it. More of a cream than a wax, with very little hold. Is there any brand of mustache wax that can be found easily at a major chain store like Walmart, cvs, or Walgreens, etc?

Some of the gents use standard hair product for mustache hold, like Got2B Glued, for the tips of the handlebar mustache. I think I saw someone using one of the Burts Bees products for some mustache hold as well... I can't remember for sure though. As for purposely made stache wax, I've not seen other brands on B&M shelves around my area at all so far.

strop

Now half as wise
I've never found anything but Pinaud in a B&M. Supposedly AOS now carries some wax but I've never tried it.

Burp Bees Lip Balm is mostly Bee's Wax $Burts-Bees-Beeswax-Lip-Balm-Tin-792850109995.jpg This what I been using.

I just recently saw someone using Purple Glue Stick that dries clear. I remember kids eating glue sticks back in the day, so it could be worth a shot for those that need super hold and local availability.

I just recently saw someone using Purple Glue Stick that dries clear. I remember kids eating glue sticks back in the day, so it could be worth a shot for those that need super hold and local availability.

One of the gents that has entered those beard/mustache competitions mentioned some of the others giving tips like using actual glue to get and hold some of those crazy styles they enter into the competition.

Top Bottom