What's new

Must resist

Good Lord, tonight I started reading the reviews of some of the soaps and creams and quickly decided that it is futile to resist. I've definately got SCAD and SSAD!:eek: Lets see.....I've got to get some Tabac, several different lime scented creams and soaps. Is there no cure for this addiction?

Good Lord, tonight I started reading the reviews of some of the soaps and creams and quickly decided that it is futile to resist. I've definately got SCAD and SSAD!:eek: Lets see.....I've got to get some Tabac, several different lime scented creams and soaps. Is there no cure for this addiction?

Yes there is..buy two soaps a day and a cream every third day, call me in two weeks....:lol::lol::lol:

none at all until that itch is scratched.

marty

This was a good post. There is some good take away advice you can get from this.

You'll also find that your fellow B&Br's are more than willing to take extra creams and gear off your hands in the event you end up regretting any particular purchase. Your useless cream is some else's big score.

This was a good post. There is some good take away advice you can get from this.

You'll also find that your fellow B&Br's are more than willing to take extra creams and gear off your hands in the event you end up regretting any particular purchase. Your useless cream is some else's big score.

+1 to that! Granted the wife is still frowning when unexplained packages show up in the mail. :biggrin:

Just returned from a short trip across the state to Kennedy Space Center, where we took our granddaughter for the day. Arriving home I see that there's a package at the front door. If you told me 2 months ago that I would have been shaving 10 minutes after arriving home from a trip, I'd of thought you were crazy. But here I was, shaving for the 2nd time :blushing:today with the new cream that was waiting for me by my front door. Oh well.........

Top Bottom