What's new

Multiple Safetery Razor Shelf or Stand

Hi all. I'm new to the forum and fairly new to wet shaving. In a short amount of time, I have amassed enough razors that I need to get them organized and consolidated in a dedicated spot. Does anybody know where I can find a nice solution for this? I'm considering making my own stand that will how multiple razors but I've been so busy lately that it's hard to get something like that accomplished. It's easier to buy at this point if I can't get something at a reasonably price.

An easy solution a test tube holder does works great. Holds my rotation. Fits nicely in my bathroom cabinet too. I put a rubber pad on the top to keep the razors in place (sliding around).
IMG_9614.JPG

Last edited:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I found as my collection of razors grew I made simple holders for all 40 + razor rotation. I believe out of "site out of mind " is not what I wanted so they are displayed easy to access and simple to make. If something better comes along then I might consider upgrading. These simple razor stands are made from 4x4"x 6" long, finding a holder for Schick injectors with their different handle shapes are hard to find and made one for them also. I have 5 racks with each one holding 8 razors. Wood Drills I picked up at a garage sale & the wood was laying around under my deck so it did not cost a lot of money.
Razor racks.jpg
20180511_075013_crop_696x894.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay and think safe in these times!

linty1

My wallet cries.
I also use the test holder, but I got the two level one:
0ADE0C47-DF45-4E26-9B31-CBD2C100CE2D.jpeg

I have two of these side by side and they sit on top of a shelf. I like that the second row is elevated so I can see them easier, whereas if you get the 50 holed plastic test tube holders, the ones at the back may be harder to see.

Test tube holders. Never would have thought of that. I'm going to place an order for one but now that I have the concept, I might try making one as well. You all have made me feel a great deal better about my situation. I was starting to feel guilty that I've acquired to many razors. Based on the pics above, I'm in absolutely no danger of that. Lol. Awesome!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Test tube holders. Never would have thought of that. I'm going to place an order for one but now that I have the concept, I might try making one as well. You all have made me feel a great deal better about my situation. I was starting to feel guilty that I've acquired to many razors. Based on the pics above, I'm in absolutely no danger of that. Lol. Awesome!
Welcome to the club my friend! B&B is a great place.

Top Bottom