What's new

Multi-Pourpose Shave Stuff Stand, anything like this available?

That hold 1 Razor, 1 Brush, Has area to dry Blade in Use, has holder to hold up to 10, or just 5 blade in Paper.

3-D Printed, Wood, or ?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
This is what I use.
download.jpg

But, Etsy has a TON of stands that hold razors, brushes and all kinds of extras, some wood, some 3D printed and some formed plastic.
There are literally hundreds of different ones there.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
This works OK but is light in weight so I will put a little pressure on base to keep every thing from moving when removing brush or razor.
I installed a # blade use counter on back just to make it more versatile a stand. I use it more for a storage of my Yaqi Black marble silvertip badger and my Oneblade razor, large rotation of razors and brushes keeps me from showing it more often.
Z-Yaqi brush razor stand.jpg
Z-Yaqi brush razor stand & blade use # counter..jpg

Have some great shaves!

This works OK but is light in weight so I will put a little pressure on base to keep every thing from moving when removing brush or razor.
I installed a # blade use counter on back just to make it more versatile a stand. I use it more for a storage of my Yaqi Black marble silvertip badger and my Oneblade razor, large rotation of razors and brushes keeps me from showing it more often.
View attachment 1791694View attachment 1791695
Have some great shaves!
I like your blade use counter!

Have some great shaves!

I have 3 of those; they work well other than being light weight and move around easy but do what you do and hold base to keep from moving around.

Ron R

I have 3 of those; they work well other than being light weight and move around easy but do what you do and hold base to keep from moving around.
The only thing that comes to mind would find a wider heavier base plate and contact cement it to existing stand for stability should help possibly.

Have some great shaves!
Respectfully, Ron, I'm going to steal your blade-use counter idea and incorporate it into my next shaving accessory design. 😁

Ron R

Respectfully, Ron, I'm going to steal your blade-use counter idea and incorporate it into my next shaving accessory design. 😁
Right on Roger, hope you post it here and over a few other forums. I like your 3D razors and other shaving products you have created over the years. If a person did blade count their shaving results quality should improve instead of pushing a blade to the point of not so enjoyable results.:thumbup:

Top Bottom