What's new

Muhle R89 Grande

can anyone with the R89 Grande tell me if the handle breadth is thicker than the R89,or are they both same breadth, i know the handle is about 13mm longer, but nowhere online does it say wether or not the handle is broader, on the exec shaving vid it looks broader, but doesnt give breadth dimensions anywhere, just length and weight really🤔p.s I'm looking to order one or the other today, hence my question!

Last edited:
arrived today👍🏼
_20201102_150823.JPG

Nice! Until recently diving deep back into shaving experimentation, I spent most of the last 10 years shaving almost exclusively with the R89, and gave it a spin again just this morning. I think it will continue to remain my default when I want to shave without thinking about it. Effortless good results.

Nice! Until recently diving deep back into shaving experimentation, I spent most of the last 10 years shaving almost exclusively with the R89, and gave it a spin again just this morning. I think it will continue to remain my default when I want to shave without thinking about it. Effortless good results.
I'll try it maybe tomorrow 👍🏼

Top Bottom