What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Christmas came early!!! Meet my new M&F horn 2 band in Finest. It has a knot at 25mm and a loft of 51mm, which is the ideal size for me. The first thing that stuck out to me was the handle is quite substantial feeling in it's weight and width. I think the knot also looks amazing. Lee told me this brush has a "special" batch of 2 band hair, not sure what that means but I can't wait to find out! This is also my first brush from Lee with "Finest" badger hair so I'am very curious to see if I can tell a difference from the two "Blonde" brushes I have.

It's cool to me that you can look at a hundred photos but you really can't appreciate the quality in these brushes until you get them in your hands. I'll get some pics up in the next day or so of the first bloom for anyone who cares to see them.

View attachment 518549

View attachment 518550

View attachment 518551

I just recently received that brush's twin. A 25mm by 51mm finest 1/3 in horn with the hybrid-fan knot

I love it!

Does Lee tie the knots in his shop? Just seems like many people request fan or bulb or hybrid and are able to get what they ask for. I would guess he is pretty accommodating with regards to knot shape.

Nice! I have tomorrow off so I will be getting it broken in and hope to use it for a shave soon! How would you describe the brush after using?

I've only used it three times, I asked for good cushion with good flow through and soft tips. Exactly what I received, no scritch whatsoever. The tips are slowly starting to curl with hard soap, so not a gel tip out of box deal and it may not reach full gel tip status. I think that after 10-15 shaves I'll have a better idea of what it'll be like.

Received these two brushes today. My first 3XL-a very big brush. Also, my first two finest. Can't wait to try them... $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415989948.845728.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415989960.913165.jpg

Alright guys the horn brush in Finest that I posted earlier in the thread is definitely now my favorite brush. It's the most elegant brush in my current rotation And best performing. Glad to spoil myself this time. 😃

Four Year Anniversary Post!!!

Holly cow, you all still amaze me that this thread is still alive and kicking. Its been four years today, since I wrote my initial review. I'v never been a good writer, so it means a lot to me that you all seem to appreciate something I reviewed... And then some other guy in England made some brushes, or whatever :lol: but thanks for following my review for four years!

Last edited:
Alright guys the horn brush in Finest that I posted earlier in the thread is definitely now my favorite brush. It's the most elegant brush in my current rotation And best performing. Glad to spoil myself this time. 
Looking forward to my horn brush!

Top Bottom