What's new

MJ Soap Shop - Awesome!!!

Ok guys, I just had my first shave with the Maple Cream shaving soap from MJ's Soap Shop, also it is my first time using any soap from MJ's.
Here is my first impression. The scent from this puck of soap was AMAZING!!! It's great to experience a full scented shaving soap. It felt like I had a chunk of sucre creme in front of me! (sucre creme = something that is pure heaven created by French Canucks)
Now for the lather - the lather was pretty good. Something like a croap to lather up. Not as hard as a dried puck of soap, but harder than a cream.
My end result was an almost nick free shave with an Astra SP blade and EJ89 razor.
I also received a puck of Cedarwood shaving soap in my order, which is scented pretty strongly (a good thing), but haven't used it yet. Looking forward to that one in a few days.

The best part...this stuff is priced very fairly. $5.00 a puck and the puck is HUGE (like the size of a MR. GLO puck). I'm thinking that one of these pucks will last about 3-5 months. Now that is true value from an artisan that makes this stuff from scratch!
I'm a believer in Charles product. Do yourselves a favor...give this stuff a try!

Top Bottom