What's new

Mistura May Madness

@Frank Shaves , @JAHE

I've been looking to pickup a Rocca head if they become available, however they would assumedly be cost prohibitive compared to the full assembly given they being CNC'd. Unfortunately for me, I like both the SS and the Birch handles...

Back on topic, today's plan includes the Butterscotch Mistura :thumbup1:
I'm not seeking to derail the thread, however, I'm unsure if Mühle or Mühle's retailers do offer the Rocca head on a stand alone basis. Perhaps you want to clarify with Mühle US or Mühle Germany.

I'm not seeking to derail the thread, however, I'm unsure if Mühle or Mühle's retailers do offer the Rocca head on a stand alone basis. Perhaps you want to clarify with Mühle US or Mühle Germany.
No sir, I do not believe them to be available - unlike the non SS R41 and R89 heads.

Brilliant lather today

fd437751-c91d-4c8c-94ca-f8c219b2660b-jpeg.1461370

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
My second shave with this combo. I'm seeing some improvement in the Maggard 70/30 knot. I hadn't shaved since the 19th until yesterday afternoon.... but I've been doing a wet/dry cycle on the Maggard and boars and Mistura brushes every day.

5_19_2022_SOTD.jpg

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
First used the Semogue Owner's Club Taj Mistura today... I didn't expect it to be this good off the bat, even though several people mentioned it. Using is believing. I'm sorry I doubted you all. <eg>

If it, indeed, gets better over time.... it will be fantastic, since it's already a pleasure to use. I'm going to be rotating the Butterscotch Mistura and the Taj for a while.

First trial is already a success: the Mistura.... After a few weeks of wet/dry cycles, the boar brushes should be ready for their trial runs.

Top Bottom