What's new

Missed out on this Gillette Executive Adjustable (Price tag)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GILLETTE-FA...d1BzQ%2B8pGmATzPeSF50%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

$GilletteExecutivePriceTag.jpg

So I bid on this one above to get the price tag. You see, I already have a close to perfect set. But it is missing the price tag. Bid $600! Couldn't get it; it went for $610. And was going to snatch the price tag from the new set and resell it on eBay with the residual. See here my set:

$GilletteExecutiveMint.jpg

But at least even though I didn't get the price tag, I'm happy there is very good interest in the Gillette Executive Adjustable sets. Maybe another price tag will come along soon?

Attachments

• $GilletteExecutiveInstr.jpg
    $GilletteExecutiveInstr.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 269
I bought that set! I don't go on forums too often, but this is the only one I read! You all do a great job here!
Glenn, you have some amazing sets and your Executive set is incredible. I started collecting razors about a year ago and I love it! It all started when I got my birth year cased Fatboy G3. I have been hooked ever since and truly have a special place in my heart for the Gillette Fatboy. My father had one and remember learning to shave with it. He passed away when I was a senior in high school and it was pretty cool getting back into DE shaving! I really brought back some great memories for me.
I loved this Executive set when I saw it. I will post pictures when I receive it, I also bought the Gillette President set from the same seller.
I will have to join in the forum more often, it truly is a great place!

elmerwood and I reached an agreement. Thanks elmerwood!! So I am the proud owner of a complete Gillette Executive Adjustable set with a price tag. This forum is phenomenal. Ha ha. Thanks everyone too!

Top Bottom