What's new

Millennials

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Watch the video.
If you are within the "Millennial" age bracket and find the video a humorous example of mixing tracks for a pleasing effect, you're not a stereotypical Millennial.
If you are within the "Millennial" age bracket and find the video an insult to you and your peers, then I suggest you give the artist a call and tell him how you feel.
Ask your mom first though, it's long distance.

Heh, nice, although I'm a millennial with a job, not a particularly good job, on-the-job existential dread sets in sometimes, that's how bad it is, but a job nonetheless.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Heh, nice, although I'm a millennial with a job, not a particularly good job, on-the-job existential dread sets in sometimes, that's how bad it is, but a job nonetheless.
I have had a lot of jobs I hated, but I always worked hard at them while I was there. This leads to good referrals when you go looking for another. None of my bosses have ever wanted me to leave, but they all put in good words for me. Of course it is a lot harder for them to do that today- most HR frown on managers giving referrals.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

Your repeated attempts to get a rise out of people by poking at "boomers" is curious as you're about 15 years to old to fit the millennial category.
We get it. You like millennials. Or don't like boomers. Or just have a burr under your saddle. Or have taken on the auspicious mantle of "Defender of GenY". Or something.
Anyway, let me say once again that the primary reason I posted this video was the quality of the vocals, not the message.
The guy's an amazing singer.

One of the youngest Boomers here and only qualify by a month or so. It is safe to say that every generation had their share of folks that just couldn't get a grip on adulthood for various reasons. Some of their own making, others not. I was one that took some time to get things together and my kids are young because of it. I hope that they grow up confident and hard working without a sense of entitlement and can do their share to improve the state of the world. It certainly is in a mess at the moment which is why I try to appreciate humor and talent where I can find it and the artist had both. Thanks for posting Phil.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Watch the video.
If you are within the "Millennial" age bracket and find the video a humorous example of mixing tracks for a pleasing effect, you're not a stereotypical Millennial.
If you are within the "Millennial" age bracket and find the video an insult to you and your peers, then I suggest you give the artist a call and tell him how you feel.
Ask your mom first though, it's long distance.

Ruh roh . . . careful picking on the Millennials there Phil. Time flies buddy. They are 18 - 34 and they outnumber us boomers now. They can contact who they want and not pay long distance fees. Times they are a changing. (but their music . . . yuck!). But I know your intention is not to pick on the Millennials but to honor the fine talent of the Millennial song. It is amazing and funny to me.

proxy.php

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Remember that humor is a function of intelligence, not age.

The video's funny whether you're old or young ... and if you're not at least smiling, see the line above.

AA :tongue_sm

Remember that humor is a function of intelligence, not age.

The video's funny whether you're old or young ... and if you're not at least smiling, see the line above.

Man, I knew hanging around this place was gonna make me smarter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom