What's new

Mike Swofford Memorial Super Speed Saturdays (MSMSSS)

'55 Red Tip
Whipped Dog Synth
WSP Barbershop
Vintage English Leather Musk
P1090029(r1rs).jpg

SOTD:
Today was the 15th use of the feather, and somehow this things still performing absolutely flawlessly. Fantastic blade, and I'm starting to see that theyre worth the extra cost if you're able to get so much extra use out of it. As usual the Col Conk lathered perfectly and provided plenty of slickness. BBS after three passes, two WTG and one ATG. Felt weird not using Dave's menthol aftershave today!

Razor: gillette super speed flare tip(US)
Blade: feather hi-stainless (15)
Soap: Col Conk lime
Brush: dischem synthetic
Aftershave Brut by faberge
proxy.php

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

SOTD:
Today was the 15th use of the feather, and somehow this things still performing absolutely flawlessly. Fantastic blade, and I'm starting to see that theyre worth the extra cost if you're able to get so much extra use out of it. As usual the Col Conk lathered perfectly and provided plenty of slickness. BBS after three passes, two WTG and one ATG. Felt weird not using Dave's menthol aftershave today!

Razor: gillette super speed flare tip(US)
Blade: feather hi-stainless (15)
Soap: Col Conk lime
Brush: dischem synthetic
Aftershave Brut by faberge
proxy.php

Nice, a Super Speed shave is great any day of the week!
Hope to see you back on Saturday.
Is that a vintage bottle of full strength Brut?

Nice, a Super Speed shave is great any day of the week!
Hope to see you back on Saturday.
Is that a vintage bottle of full strength Brut?
We still get the full strength brut here new in South Africa! Its very cheap too, under five dollars.

We still get the full strength brut here new in South Africa! Its very cheap too, under five dollars.

That's cool. I'm just so used to seeing the cheap plastic bottles in the grocery store or Wal-Mart. Seems like it been forever since I've seen the little chain. Is it a glass bottle?

That's cool. I'm just so used to seeing the cheap plastic bottles in the grocery store or Wal-Mart. Seems like it been forever since I've seen the little chain. Is it a glass bottle?
Yep, its exactly the same bottle as the "vintage" brut from the US, same strength too.

Top Bottom