What's new

mens watches

Are there any good buys for say 60-80 dollars for a mens watch? I am in Jeans and a button down shirt most of the time so it need not be too dressy, though a metal (jeweled)whatever band, would be fine.

What kind of watch are you looking for? Automatic, quartz, analog, digital?

I recently picked up an Orient Blue Mako, and couldn't be happier. (It's a little above the price you specified)

I think you can find an Orient automatic in your price range, if that's the type you are looking for...

The Seiko 5 line up is sharp too...

Don't know if you have a Kohl's near you but I got a nice Wenger Swiss Army watch for around that price. You have to wait till they go on sale but with Kohl's that's about every 36 hours. It has a brown leather strap and would go well with the type of clothes you described.

Invicta has a few in that price range (at discount), so does Skagen. Costco carries them, or Amazon.

The orient watches look really good. Most of them are a little out of my price range, but I will check out some of the others mentioned.

THanks alot.

I have a left handed invicta which is my favorite watch. Not only is the left handed aspect great because I don't have to take off the watch to adjust it (you lefties know what I'm talking about), but the numbers are very large, which is important for my 42 year old eyes. Looks good too.

I would also look at a Victorinox Swiss Army watch (I think you can get one for under $100). In this price range, I imagine you are going to find primarily rubber/plastic bands.

Just saw a Casio G-shock with a metal case and metal band -- digital display, not analog -- at Costco this weekend for $50 (though it could have been $60). Can't say enough good things about G-shocks for everyday wear, especially the solar/atomic clock models.

Top Bottom