What's new

Men's Grooming Store NH/MA/ME

Good evening, I have just been getting into wet shave and Moustache care. I have been growing my moustache for about three years without ever using a wax. I am looking to grab some but always struggle buying a grooming product without smelling it first. Does anyone know of any stores within the NH/ME/MA area that has a good variety of men's grooming products?

Also if anyone has any suggestions on wax's, I have been seeing fisticuffs, badger and a few others, would love to hear your thoughts!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hi and welcome
Sadly a brick and mortar store to fit the bill is the white whale these days. If you ever want your mind blown check out Pasteur pharmacy in nyc. They have probably everything to smell before buying. Otherwise it’s the internet. (Which they have of course) I try to read reviews on scent profiles before buying on line I’ve been burned only a few times. It’s a risk but it’s not that bad. Cheers.

Welcome to B&B where the people are amazing and the information is only limited by the rabbit holes we tend to explore.
As someone who lived in NH for 40 years and VT for the last 10 there is a serious lack of a great brick & mortar resource in the New England area 😕. Pasteur Pharmacy in NYC is on my dream list for the selection they have available.
New England Shave company which you will find listings for with Google searches shows locations in Manchester, NH and in Everett, Massachusetts but Google searches of both addresses shows warehouse style locations. So while they are a regional online source they don't seem to have a show room for anything hands on.

Hi and welcome
Sadly a brick and mortar store to fit the bill is the white whale these days. If you ever want your mind blown check out Pasteur pharmacy in nyc. They have probably everything to smell before buying. Otherwise it’s the internet. (Which they have of course) I try to read reviews on scent profiles before buying on line I’ve been burned only a few times. It’s a risk but it’s not that bad. Cheers.

I will have to give them a shop. I travel through the city quite often.

Thank you!

Top Bottom