What's new

Melt Shaving Butter

So this is not a review, because well I dont have a clue how to review a shaving cream.

I am just showing Melt Sweet Rain Shaving Butter. http://www.meltproducts.com/Our-Famous-Shaving-Butter-s/105.htm

The scent is very very light floral. My nose is not good enough to describe the scent exactly. But the scent is very clean. They also offer the Butter in Orange, Maharani Mist(strong floral scent) and Thor ( peppermint and menthol). The Butter has Shea butter, aloe, and apricot kernel oil in it.

I will show pictures of the Butter then some AOS Sandlewood just to compare since everyone whips a lather different. They were both very slick, to be honest i cant tell the difference.

With both I soaked the brush and bowl in pipping hot water, shook the brush three times and then squeezed it. Then while whipping the lather I put about 1/2 a teaspoon of water in.

Here are the pictures, sorry for them being so bad, but I lost my camera cable so you get the webcam.

The tube (200ml)

The Dollop

After maybe 45 seconds of whipping

Brush Loaded (Still not sure how to load a brush)

Arm pass (not sure why but everyone does it)

AOS

Scooped about the same size out with finger

After 45

Brush "loaded"

Arm

I've never heard of this product before, so thanks for the non-review. :wink:

This bit of description from their webpage intrigues me:

"This delightful concoction feels like your favorite margarine on face and legs..."

I can't imagine what my favorite margarine (Imperial) feels like on my face and legs. Be right back, test to follow.

Top Bottom