What's new

Maseto 30mm 2 band

I received this brush about a week ago and thought I would use it a little before I gave some feedback. I got the brush basically to give my Chubby 2 Manchurian a break as I use it alot because it's my favorite. I read all the comments on the Maseto and it sounded good so I took the plunge. I was very impressed with the packaging when it arrived and it really didn't have a funky smell so that was a plus. I been using the brush and long story short it's great. Not quite the backbone but very close and very soft tips. It seems to get better with use every time. I'm very pleased with the brush. I added pictures of both so it could be compared to the chubby 2. I hope this helps. It doesn't dethrone my Simpson but it's very nice and a fraction of the price.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I received this brush about a week ago and thought I would use it a little before I gave some feedback. I got the brush basically to give my Chubby 2 Manchurian a break as I use it alot because it's my favorite. I read all the comments on the Maseto and it sounded good so I took the plunge. I was very impressed with the packaging when it arrived and it really didn't have a funky smell so that was a plus. I been using the brush and long story short it's great. Not quite the backbone but very close and very soft tips. It seems to get better with use every time. I'm very pleased with the brush. I added pictures of both so it could be compared to the chubby 2. I hope this helps. It doesn't dethrone my Simpson but it's very nice and a fraction of the price.

Sorry I forgot to add pictures before I posted!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Maseto knots can vary between batches and if you get a nice one (like I did) you're getting a top tier brush for a reasonable price. Mine is like 90% density of Simpson Manchurian, not as quite soft but with greater backbone.

For the price, I believe everyone who's into badgers should have atleast one.

Heres a couple of pictures with the brushes wet. The maseto is not quite as dense as the Chubby 2 Manchurian but it's a larger not and it coming along very well with each use .I'm very pleased with it
proxy.php
proxy.php

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I really, really like my Maseto brush, and compare it favorably against all my others, (My Thater 2 band and Simpson Chubby 3 Super win by a decent margin) you can't beat the value. I could easily own this one brush and be happy.

But still, your blue Simpson is just stunning in its beauty. That's the main reason I wanted to comment on this thread. That is one lovely brush.

I really, really like my Maseto brush, and compare it favorably against all my others, (My Thater 2 band and Simpson Chubby 3 Super win by a decent margin) you can't beat the value. I could easily own this one brush and be happy.

Help me man old by understanding this. I never owned a high price badger. What does that chubby has more than the maseto as a hair quality? I understand backbone, scrub and scritch will be different, but this happens I guess between the same line of brushes produced in different years.

I am so tempted to get a Maseto 2 band (or a Zenith manchurian / yaqi 2 band ).

Cheers

Top Bottom