What's new

March Madness “Buzzer-Beater” sampler PIF

Hi folks.

Im putting up a PIF of 16 soap/cream samplers. (see attached pics for brands/flavors)
Notes:
1. All samples have been “scooped” for use once or twice. Still enough left in each for at least a few shaves.
2.“WCS Cyphe” will NOT be included
3. Black-capped samples are all Stone Cottage Soapworks (cream)

This PIF is a “buzzer beater” in that it’s being offered late in the game, time running down.

PIF begins now and ends with the opening tip of tomorrow’s first round games at 12:15 EST. (play-in games happen today - not worried about those...)

To enter:
1. Predict the Team that wins the 2021 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Tournament

If no one predicts the winner, or if multiple entrants predict the winner, tiebreakers below will decide.

2. Tie-Breaker I: Predict the total combined score (both team’s scores combined) of the Championship game (closest combined score, over or under actual score, wins)
3. Tie-Breaker II: Random draw among eligible “winners”.

You must reply with a winning team AND a winning combined score to be eligible.

CONUS, only please.
Shipping costs are on me.

Good Luck!

03A1F353-2E3B-455E-90F3-26F20F74DA58.jpeg

CCAB3773-241E-4F6A-850F-F2D3B6DF81FC.jpeg

Last edited:
Fantastic PIF. Not in, as I am not one to pay attention to March Madness. Sorry, don't hate me - grin. I love soaps, but will leave this for a true fan.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fantastic PIF. Not in, as I am not one to pay attention to March Madness. Sorry, don't hate me - grin. I love soaps, but will leave this for a true fan.

toss your hat in the ring.
you might be the only one.
Them’s good odds. lol

OK, so my pick will be Baylor. I would love to see Liberty win it, my last college, but I think Baylor might take it. So, I think I am in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Being a native of Kentucky, I am a rapid basketball fan., We originally lived near the University of Louisville, I also follow University of Kentucky. But I must pass on this most generous PIF; I have enough stuff for the time being.

Ok - tournament has begun, and entries to this PIF are closed.
Only a few participants. I guess that makes for pretty great odds...
Good luck.
Winner announced in a few weeks, after tournament ends.

Entrants:
Lightcs1776 - Baylor, (no tie-break combined score provided)
Sunnys - Ramblers (Loyola), 110

both of the Entrant’s teams are on to the round of “Sweet 16”. Well done!

Baylor, as a #1 seed, this is expected, but the Ramblers knocking out #1 seed Illinois? Madness!

Entrants:
Lightcs1776 - Baylor, (no tie-break combined score provided)
Sunnys - Ramblers (Loyola), 110

The rounds of "Sweet 16" and Elite 8" have concluded.

Sunnys' Loyola Ramblers lost (to Oregon St.) in the Sweet 16 round.
Lightcs1776's Baylor Bears have stayed alive and made it to the "Final Four".

Congrats to Lightcs1776 for winning this PIF.

Will get a package out to you this Saturday.
Enjoy!

Top Bottom