What's new

Mans Best Friend

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Happened to stumble across an article where a man in Colorado had been missing in the forest for 2 months.
His body was found, and Finney, his Jack Russell Terrier was recovered alive sitting next to his owners body. The dog was returned to the mans family.

I did a quick search and turned up two more recent stories that were similar.

The body of a Los Angeles hiker missing for 16 days was found with his Golden Retriever King by his side. The dog was reunited with its family.

The body of an Arizona hiker missing for over a week was found with Ranger, his Labrador Retriever by his side. The dog was reunited with his family.

That's a level of love and devotion that you'll find with no other type of animal as a pet and best friend.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Phil:
plus-one-png.797576
...talk about devotion ...man's BFF! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source". Doris Day

Dogs are incomparable and a valued companion immeasurable.

“Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ”​

― Roger Caras

Top Bottom