What's new

Major Brush Dilemma! HELP!

:lol: it isn't now, but once the OP continues to wonder what each of the other brushes are actually like, then it'll turn into a real dilemma.

Exactly right, I should have known asking this question would only further complicate the matter.:confused1

The 3824 is out of stock as I tried ordering it yesterday :). Bruce and countless others all praise this brush to no end. It will be back in stock within 2 weeks according to Charles. I'm on a waiting list for it and will let you know when it's back in stock. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a D01 23mm 3 band earlier today as they're on sale at Bullgoose... Or should I say my fiancé :). Early Christmas gift. My friend received it the other day and has great things to day about it. Fantastic backbone, soft tips and dense. Can't wait to make a comparison!

The 2014 Sabbatical approaches rapidly and I am just about set :)

I purchased a Duke 3 within the last month and it was very scritchy. As I come to understand it, this isn't always the case but you never know.

Last edited:
The 3824 is out of stock as I tried ordering it yesterday :). Bruce and countless others all praise this brush to no end. It will be back in stock within 2 weeks according to Charles. I'm on a waiting list for it and will let you know when it's back in stock. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a D01 23mm 3 band earlier today as they're on sale at Bullgoose... Or should I say my fiancé :). Early Christmas gift. My friend received it the other day and has great things to day about it. Fantastic backbone, soft tips and dense. Can't wait to make a comparison!

The 2014 Sabbatical approaches rapidly and I am just about set :)

I purchased a Duke 3 within the last month and it was very scritchy. As I come to understand it, this isn't always the case but you never know.

I would love to hear your take on the brush.

Top Bottom