What's new

Magnified mirrors and glasses

I wear glasses and i'm not able to see my face as close as would probably be ideal for shaving. Would a magnified mirror allow me to see without me having to wear my glasses? If so, how do I know which magnification mirror I should have, I don't know if 2x, 3x, or 7x would be the right magnification that matches up with my prescription for my glasses so I can see. How would I figure that out?

I wear glasses and i'm not able to see my face as close as would probably be ideal for shaving. Would a magnified mirror allow me to see without me having to wear my glasses? If so, how do I know which magnification mirror I should have, I don't know if 2x, 3x, or 7x would be the right magnification that matches up with my prescription for my glasses so I can see. How would I figure that out?

Call your eye doctor and see what would work best (from the prescription glasses perspective) because I do believe that mirror optics and pass through optics (glasses) may have differences in how the measurements are handled. That is best left to the experts.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Sumit:
I think the below Thread and Posted Replies in regard to "Wearing Magnifying Glasses: In Search of the Perfect Shave" may be of some help to your questions / concerns.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=189678

Christopher
proxy.php

Top Bottom