What's new

Made a list and checked it twice jdto

And it's a split decision here in the North pole................We're on the fence which list to put you on!
In the spirit of Christmas, with the deciding (and veto) vote, I made sure you're in.

SO

What will it be jdto? More hot wheels this year? Another pair of the Spider man jammies with the feet in them and the trap door in the back?

Just let me know what you've got your eye on this year.

Last edited:
Hmmm...good question Santa! My cellar list is getting big, while PAD has filled my racks in no time. I've been open to many varieties and haven't disliked many, though VaPers seem to have found their way up the list. I've been thinking about a burley binge as I've enjoyed Solani ABF and Mac Baren Golden Extra, both of which found their way into my cellar. Syrian latakia has intrigued me, and I did enjoy the Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian. I quite enjoyed Frog Morton, as well, and look forward to popping the tin of Cellar that I have here. The other Frogs are on the list, of course. All that said, I have yet to meet a perique blend I didn't enjoy and I also like surprises :)

Well now, Santa has a few ideas for you Jack. Santa's just waiting for a shipment then he can put together a nice package for you.

Well Jack,

I'm patiently waiting for a couple more leaves of tobacco to dry. Trying out some different flavors just for you this Chrismas. You do like pizza with anchovies right? I'm also waiting on a package to arrive (hard to believe coal is hard to find) so I can your present off to you.

Thank you, Santa. I'm just grateful to be participating and, even it's reindeer poop, I'll still smoke it. That's what cobs are for, right? :thumbup:

Forget it, Jason. It's Canada...

No its Oshawa,... i live in the good part, most of the area knows the bad part,... ask Jack he may know lol

and about 8 blocks from me at certain times of night, you can see people smoking crap out of glass pipes

No its Oshawa,... i live in the good part, most of the area knows the bad part,... ask Jack he may know lol

and about 8 blocks from me at certain times of night, you can see people smoking crap out of glass pipes
All sorts of nefarious activities no doubt. Moose tipping, Sasquatch dodging, late-night lumberjacking... the Canadian "Las Vegas"!:biggrin1:

All sorts of nefarious activities no doubt. Moose tipping, Sasquatch dodging, late-night lumberjacking... the Canadian "Las Vegas"!:biggrin1:

That's just weeknights! on weekends we pull out all the stops and throw in a greased beaver chase, igloo building and a good old fashioned sap boil!

Well Jack, there is a package on it's way to your place as I type. You should receive it in a day or two. I hope you enjoy it as much as the G.I. Joe with the kung fu grip I got you last year!

I'm happy to report that your elves got the package to me, safe and sound! Now to wait 10 days to open it! :drool:

Top Bottom