What's new

Lupo stainless?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I do not need another razor. I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.
Tell us if your message attempt works, interesting thoughts - some say if you hear something enough times you start to believe it. :a22: Could be a cure for RAD, looks experimental IMO.:lol:

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I do not need another razor. I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.I do not need another razor.
I do need another razor. I do need another razor. I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

EWogjycWAAEN_4u.jpg

Tell us if your message attempt works, interesting thoughts - some say if you hear something enough times you start to believe it. :a22: Could be a cure for RAD, looks experimental IMO.:lol:
Well, I broke out the GC .84 this morning and had a completely excellent shave (I have been on a Wunderbar kick lately). It helped, I guess, as I have not clicked the "send me an email when this becomes available".:letterk1:

Ron R

Well, I broke out the GC .84 this morning and had a completely excellent shave (I have been on a Wunderbar kick lately). It helped, I guess, as I have not clicked the "send me an email when this becomes available".:letterk1:
I like variety and I used my Razorock Wunderbar this morning before even ready your message, the razor when thechnique mastered can be rewarding IMO.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I like variety and I used my Razorock Wunderbar this morning before even ready your message, the razor when thechnique mastered can be rewarding IMO.
I am extremely curious: is the Lupo .95 really more efficient than the Wunderbar?

Ron R

I am extremely curious: is the Lupo .95 really more efficient than the Wunderbar?
I do not have the Lupo .95 instead a Lupo .72! The Lupo second generation .72 and the Wunderbar slant will both give BBS or 10/10 shaves, the Wunderbar slant BBS might last a little longer IMO. The Lupo.72 is a more carefree a razor to use and gives excellent shaves but the Wunderbar slant is a great razor when your technique is dialed in and that technique takes longer to mature for myself anyways. Both excellent razors and the Wunderbar was 3 years ahead of any Lupo's and one of the hardest razor heads to machine out a block of 316 Stainless for its time.(might of been the first 316 stainless slants MFG for the average income DE traditional shaver that was with in reach of wanting and owning, I got a good deal on mine.)
Have some great shaves!

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I have both. Wunderbar is definitely a razor that cannot be careless. The lupo .95 blade feel is not as lot as GC84. IMO there is definitely a problem with the RR table, although the blade feel does not mean efficient, the efficiency of Wunderbar will never be lower than lupo.95.
See, that's what I was thinking. The Wunderbar is shockingly efficient, I could not use it every day. I had to let me skin recover.

I do need another razor. I do need another razor. I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.I do need another razor.

I want another razor. I want another razor. I want another razor. I want another razor. I want another razor. I want another razor.
I want another razor. I want another razor. I want another razor. I want another razor. I want another razor. I want another razor.

But honey, it's only #7, it's not like your 65 purses and shoes to match. :eek2: :eek6: Fine, I'll sign the papers. :pipe:

I'm getting another razor. I'm getting another razor. I'm getting another razor. I'm getting another razor. I'm getting another razor.
I'm getting another razor. I'm getting another razor. I'm getting another razor. I'm getting another razor. I'm getting another razor.

proxy.php

I didn't need another razor, but I can honestly say I really am enjoying the Lupo .72.

I thought the gamechangers cured my RAD, but i do like the Lupo .95 a little better. Might try the .72 when it's available. Or maybe the dual comb -that might be my RAD cure - My face has areas of 18 gauge electric wire hair that nothing seems to cut through, and other areas where a mild shaver is better.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Tell me this gents:

how is the comfort level of the lupo compared to the GC .84?

I used the latter today for the first time in awhile, and, as per my memory, it left my face feeling hot.

Contrast this with my Yaqi Top Aggressive slant, which is actually very gentle. (It just doesn't feel gentle.)

Tell me this gents:

how is the comfort level of the lupo compared to the GC .84?

I used the latter today for the first time in awhile, and, as per my memory, it left my face feeling hot.

Contrast this with my Yaqi Top Aggressive slant, which is actually very gentle. (It just doesn't feel gentle.)
images.png

The longer I wait for the Lupo 72 to be in stock again the more I think I'll just get a Timeless .68 and be done with it.
It might be hard to convince yourself without the personal experience, but in my opinion you would be right. I am a big fan of the Lupo .72. My last six shaves were: 3x Lupo .72, GC .84, 2x Timeless Ti .68 scalloped. The Timeless at a steep angle is just freaking awesome.

There’s always a different opinion.
If I were to compare Lupo 95 vs
Timeless 0.95 SC :
Timeless is a bulky and heavy chunk of stainless steel .
In no way can come close to the
agility and precision the Lupo offers,having super slim head and blade-edge-length guards.
Let alone the overall balance and weight.

The efficiency is more or less equal on both razors.
Maybe the Lupo is a tad more efficient.
Both are very smooth razors.
Maybe the Timeless a tad more so,than the Lupo.
Both offer high blade rigidity also.

Their main difference
shaving-wise
(at least what I ‘ve experienced )
between the two is the different blade angle and blade curvature.
Lupo is a rather shallow angle razor,while the Timeless is rather steep angle razor.

I prefer the Lupo over the Timeless .
For it’s high agility,
precision and manoeuvrability and for I find Lupo aesthetically more pleasing with it’s slim design ,than the chunky-bulky Timeless.

One more point for the Lupo comes from the material:
304 (aka food grade 18/10) it’s nice ,but the marine grade 316L is even better.

One more final point ‘cause it fully covers the blade tabs.
Feels really relaxing to shave
with a double edge razor and not a quad edge one.

Just my /another opinion ...

Last edited:
There’s always a different opinion.
If I were to compare Lupo 95 vs
Timeless 0.95 SC :
Timeless is a bulky and heavy chunk of stainless steel .
In no way can come close to the
agility and precision the Lupo offers,having super slim head and blade-edge-length guards.
Let alone the overall balance and weight.

The efficiency is more or less equal on both razors.
Maybe the Lupo is a tad more efficient.
Both are very smooth razors.
Maybe the Timeless a tad more so,than the Lupo.
Both offer high blade rigidity also.

Their main difference
shaving-wise
(at least what I ‘ve experienced )
between the two is the different blade angle and blade curvature.
Lupo is a rather shallow angle razor,while the Timeless is rather steep angle razor.

I prefer the Lupo over the Timeless .
For it’s high agility,
precision and manoeuvrability and for I find Lupo aesthetically more pleasing with it’s slim design ,than the chunky-bulky Timeless.

One more point for the Lupo comes from the material:
304 (aka food grade 18/10) it’s nice ,but the marine grade 316L is even better.

One more final point ‘cause it fully covers the blade tabs.
Feels really relaxing to shave
with a double edge razor and not a quad edge one.

Just my /another opinion ...
I'm blaming you for the fact that I just hit the "send me an email when this is back in stock with the barberpole handle".

Top Bottom