What's new

Lucky Tiger Cream Shave

I have used it once. It seemed to work just fine. I believe it is supposed to be brushless, but I used a brush and whipped up a lather in a bowl. I wouldn't call it a miracle product or a "must have." The only reason I have it is because I bought the tin collector can set on ebay for $39.95 shipped. All of it smells nice but subtle.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 126
Okay, I just tried a lather with it. With a brush, it was bubbly and very thin. I remember having to squirt more into the bowl in order to get a sufficient lather the first time I used it. Maybe it does better without a brush. (Edit) I just read reviews on amazon and it seems like people are getting good lather with a badger brush. I was using a boar.

Last edited:
I bought a bottle of it a long time ago. I remember that the scent was similar to that of the face tonic: a light, pleasant, orange scent. Beyond that, it didn't lather well, even with a badger brush. I ended up giving it to a friend, and that was that.

It works OK. I usually use it brushless for head shaving. Almost done with the bottle and won't repurchase. Scent is pleasant enough, but comes out very thin and watery as others have said.

Was given some samples once and yes, the cream is supposed to be brushless.

There was nothing about this cream to impress me and halfway through the shave I reached for one of my regular soaps or creams and discarded the Lucky Tiger samples.

B.

This reminds me of Cremo... I've been trying to like it but, I am too used to using a brush. Lathering with my fingers just feels too messy like I'm smearing stuff around a lot, and so much gets caught in between my fingers.

On the other hand, Cremo is unbelievably slick and protective. But... I feel like I'm missing something. Yes, you can whip air into it with a brush but it doesn't really improve it. I suspect that is true with all latherless creams.

Top Bottom