What's new

Lucky me! On vacation In Hawaii

We’re here in paradise for a couple of weeks. So, does anyone know of a source for interesting shaving supplies on Maui, on Kauai or on Oahu’s north shore?

I was on Maui for a couple of weeks in March. I couldn’t find anything. Let me know if you do—I’m heading back next March!

Unless something has become newly available since the first week of March, there's nothing available in Oahu that I could find.
Enjoy your time there, it goes by fast! I want to go back again in the worst way!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Stay there. Open a shaving kit boutique. Win win.
My in laws took us in 1991 and I told the War Department that if she dies first I'm buying a one way ticket back there. I can think of no reason why I would ever leave that place again.

GREAT!! Enjoy the trip!! :a14::a14:

Unfortunately, I found no shaving kit during our trip to Honolulu last year.

OMG I never found anything but OMG Hawaii is beautiful!!!!
Take a chocolate farm tour in Kauai, Sunrise up the mountain in Maui OMG so pretty. We are going back in 2022.
Have fun and this is one of the best vacations views you will ever have.
OH OH OH and I forgot buy as many bags of pure(not blend) Kona coffee you can bring home. That coffee is the best and about 10 bucks a lb there!!

Thanks for he good wishes, all. For those of you that haven’t been here, all the enthusiasm is understated! It really is paradise here.

FarmerTan

It’s a price I’m willing to pay.
:a12:
Brother, with a response like that one, now we all gotta love ya again. I won't be surprised if you never return. I honestly will never visit there again. One way ticket or no ticket.

I used to get to the Big Island, Oahu, Maui, and Kauai on business and went there for a vacation last year. I never saw any shaving supplies - not even an Art of Shaving store. There are a few stores in the Ala Moana mall in Oahu (Bath and Body Works, Kiehl's, L'Octainne). There is also a Nordstrom's store in that mall and as best as I recall they carried a few Art of Shaving products. If you need razor blades Long's Drugs used to sell DE blades but I haven't been in one of their stores in a while.

Enjoy your vacation. For an incredible experience take an Island Helicopter tour Jurassic Falls Landing tour.

Thanks, all.

Now that you mention it, on an earlier trip here I found German Wilkinson DE blades in a Long’s on the Big Island. (I bought all the tucks on display.)

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Enjoy every minute there
love the Hawaiian islands. Paradise! But i never found shave supplies.

FarmerTan

Enjoy every minute there
love the Hawaiian islands. Paradise! But i never found shave supplies.
I was there so long ago that I just realized I didn't need to shave that often. Nobody would notice if I skipped two days, lol.

Top Bottom