What's new

Lord Super Chrome (Blue vs. White)

Are these the same blades, just in different pack sizes hence the color difference?

Anyone use these before? Can you compare it to the Shark Super Chrome?

IMG_20240513_172539169.jpg

I ordered 100 Lord Super Chrome - just curious to try them from reading a few good reviews and I've never tried any of the Lord family before.

But right after ordering, I continued reading reviews and I found several threads saying that Silver Star are even better -- and I tried to cancel my order to change it to Silver Star but they had already shipped. Well the Lord Super Chrome arrived today and I just had a shave and Holy Cow! Praise the Lord! What a great blade! I'm still curious about the Silver Star but unless these start acting funny on subsequent shaves, I think I may have found the blade to see me thru the Russian blade famine of 2024

More praise to the Lord: just enough stick-um to hold the blade from moving around in the wrapper. Super easy to remove the wrapper and no hint of glue remains on the blade! Wish the other blade manufacturers could learn this trick.

1716351555092.png

Last edited:
I ordered 100 Lord Super Chrome - just curious to try them from reading a few good reviews and I've never tried any of the Lord family before.

But right after ordering, I continued reading reviews and I found several threads saying that Silver Star are even better -- and I tried to cancel my order to change it to Silver Star but they had already shipped. Well the Lord Super Chrome arrived today and I just had a shave and Holy Cow! Praise the Lord! What a great blade! I'm still curious about the Silver Star but unless these start acting funny on subsequent shaves, I think I may have found the blade to see me thru the Russian blade famine of 2024

More praise to the Lord: just enough stick-um to hold the blade from moving around in the wrapper. Super easy to remove the wrapper and no hint of glue remains on the blade! Wish the other blade manufacturers could learn this trick.

View attachment 1850145
The first time I used it I thought I had forgotten to put a blade in. I literally said WOW out loud looking at my naked arse in the mirror.

I hope nobody heard me or they would get the wrong impression.

I just ordered 100 of the Lord super chrome and 100 of the Silver Star off Amazon $7.99 each, reasonably priced. I like all the Shark blades and Lord Platinums so hopefully the Lord super chrome and silver stars will good blades for me as well.

I just ordered 100 of the Lord super chrome and 100 of the Silver Star off Amazon $7.99 each, reasonably priced. I like all the Shark blades and Lord Platinums so hopefully the Lord super chrome and silver stars will good blades for me as well.
I'm very curious to hear what differences you find between the Silver Star and the Super Chrome.

My second shave with the Lord Super Chrome was just as good as my first!

This morning I did a little experiment. I grabbed some blades that all had about 4 shaves on them and tried shaving a small area with each. Astra SP was tugging, GSB was OK but not great, Treet was really good, Lord Super Chrome was wonderful! I finished the shave with the Lord and I am very impressed with how good a blade it is! Also very impressed with the Treet Platinum - I would have just finished the shave with the Treet except I was curious to see how the Lord compared. Both are terrific blades at bargain prices.

Tried it today. It's definitely a good blade in my opinion. Quite smooth. The Lord Super Chrome is similar to the Shark Chrome and the Silver Star, but it's not the same blade.

Top Bottom