What's new

Looking for the fragrance gurus.

I have been a big fan of Cacharel Pour L'Homme for a long time. I got my first bottle from my college girlfriend when she returned from a trip to Paris. I have noticed that it is very scarce but still seems to be in production. I checked and it seems that it is available form Amazon. I have been using L'Eau d'Issey as an analogue but I was wondering if anyone had better information? My knowledge is as follows:

In production.
Scarce, if available at all, in the US.
After shave not available at all in the US.

I've not tried this, Doug, but from their website it does look like the EdT is still in production, and both the EdT and the after shave show up on Amazon. I selected it and it went into my "shopping basket", but I stopped as I didn't want to order it. Did you go further in the purchasing process and get stopped?

Randy,

I have purchased it in the past from Amazon but quite often it is "out of stock". I just wondered if it was limited production given the "Amour, Amour" line or if it is just not that popular or easy to get.

I have a vintage bottle that I still use now and again. Even in its heyday, it was never easy to find in the U.S. It used to be readily available in foreign airport duty free shops, and may still be (I haven't looked for it in a while). I notice that fragrancenet.com lists it as "out of stock" as well. You can sign up with them and they'll send you an e-mail when it's back in stock. (I've done this successfully with them before for other scents.)

If you still have no luck, just invest in a nutmeg grinder and rub a few teaspoons of ground nutmeg on your skin. No one will be any the wiser...

Top Bottom