What's new

Looking for some new soaps.

Can everyone chime in on some good B&M scents? How is their bayrum compared to synergy's? What does seville smell like or any of their others?

All of these...

Strop Shoppe SE w/tallow
RazoRock (specifically XXX tallow)
Petal Pusher Fancies
Barrister & Mann
PannaCrema
Mike's
Stirling
Tiki

Many of these companies offer samples which are a great way to find out what you like.

You should definitely also try Martin de Candre at some point but I wouldn't recommend you try a $70 soap as your third one.

Stirling. I literally have to force myself to use anything else these days, and when I do I'm dissapointed. I have a sad tub of Prorasso Red....

Not only is the performance of Stirling fantastic, but the variety of smells and cheap price is unbeatable. You can get very large and cheap (~$2) samples, as well. Sometimes it is the scents you didn't think you'd like that become favorites....

I believe I'm set on some B&M and some stirling. I'll be making a purchase in the next few days for sure. I just can't decide on scents.

Go with Arko.
If you want to go large and treat yourself, MdC is unrivaled. The amount of lather you can whip up after a few swirls is almost criminal.

I have been addicted to Mike's Barber Shop for over a month now. Still have in house, but not used, his lime and bay rum.

I will throw my hat in for Stirling and Barrister and Mann's. I got the Sampler from Barrister and Mann and from Stirling I love the Barbershop scent. Still waiting till I run out of soaps to try some more scents from Stirling….it is that good beside Stirling and the Strope Shop I think I have found my two soaps.

Lucas

Stirling is great for variety & value. If you might have hard water, Petal Pusher Fancies is pretty awesome. It has a similar post shave face feel as Synergy, if you liked that.

I would try for Tabac, RazorRock, Arko and La Toja as your next more mass produced soaps. I would say that RazoRock is an artisan soap but is very popular.

Petal Pusher Fancies for sure... Briar is great!! and Haslinger, Calani and DR Harris and a lot of soaps already mentioned.

Top Bottom