What's new

Looking for advice on a Nespresso Espresso Inssisa?

No advice on that specific one, but from what I have tried I prefer the old style pods (like the Inssisa uses) to the new round ones (virtuoso?). There are more options with the Inssisa, and the few I've had are acceptable (considering they are pods and not fresh). So that's good. At the price point for the machine you won't find an espresso alternative either.

Do keep in mind that one pod equals one ounce of espresso, and most coffee shops in the USA serve doubles. You can quickly hit café prices at home with pods.

No advice on that specific one, but from what I have tried I prefer the old style pods (like the Inssisa uses) to the new round ones (virtuoso?). There are more options with the Inssisa, and the few I've had are acceptable (considering they are pods and not fresh). So that's good. At the price point for the machine you won't find an espresso alternative either.

Do keep in mind that one pod equals one ounce of espresso, and most coffee shops in the USA serve doubles. You can quickly hit café prices at home with pods.
Thanks.

Top Bottom