What's new

FS Two coffee brewers: Flair Pro 2 and Eva Solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't just have too much shaving stuff, I have too much coffee stuff! Here's two items for your consideration. CONUS only, PayPal G&S. Please be sure your PayPal address is accurate.

The Flair Pro 2 manual espresso maker: $160 shipped. I bought this new a few years ago and have made some great espresso with it. Selling it now because I realize I just prefer drip coffee. These sell for $325 new. It's in great condition. Comes with all the original accessories, packaging, and instructions. Please be aware that you need a grinder that is capable of espresso grinds, as well as fresh coffee (roasted no more than three weeks prior), for this machine to work for you. A good grinder and fresh coffee are needed to produce the pressure necessary for espresso production. You need a hot water kettle as well, since this has no heating element. This is a very hands-on process! But it's fun, it's apocalypse-proof, and portable.

tempImage6ispms.jpg

tempImageAkIPfQ.jpg

tempImageUCqptl.jpg

tempImage5lIKyg.jpg

Second up is an Eva Solo, which is basically a fancy, insulated carafe with a cone shaped metal mesh filter. This works like a French press without the press. The filter is seated firmly in the neck of the carafe. After four minutes of brew time, you simply pour the coffee out of the carafe, and the lid opens "automatically," while the filter holds the grounds back. Comes with a stirring paddle. $40 shipped. I bought it new for $100.

tempImageDte9Es.jpg

tempImagegDhTH5.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom