What's new

Looking for a "Fresh Scent" aftershave splash

I find Sir Irisch Moos to be a really nice fresh scent. And very different from all the aquatic scents that many people like to describe as fresh.

Old Spice Fresh scent. I picked a bottle up last fall and it wasn't really doing it for me. Fast forward to this summer and its been my favorite aftershave with the heat. A slight cooling effect but it has a very light scent that I don't notice after maybe an hour.

Jay

x2. I really like this product.

I just picked up AV Ice Blue - I don't believe it is the sport. Not sure I am crazy about this one. They also had Pinault Clubman Classic (pretty strong but I think I like it) - I picked that up just because it seems that one must have this in their den to attain a right of passage.

Welcome to the Club...man! (lame joke i know lol). Yes, Clubman is a must have in every shave den, imo. It's timeless and classic at once. You can wear it dressed up or down. It's made from the tears of lesser men. It's winning in a bottle. It'll outlive us all.

Welcome to the Club...man! (lame joke i know lol). Yes, Clubman is a must have in every shave den, imo. It's timeless and classic at once. You can wear it dressed up or down. It's made from the tears of lesser men. It's winning in a bottle. It'll outlive us all.

Don't believe the lies!!!! I am pretty sure Clubman is jet fuel that someone dropped a pack of clove cigarettes into then bottled after a suitable amount of time. The SWMBO made me hang my hand out the window on the ride home the day I spilt some on my hand at CVS.

But I wanted to add an addendum to my Old Spice Fresh recommend. The bottle I had previously aqcuirred was a P&G glass Bottle with the racing yacht from a pharmacy in Las Vegas. I just bought a new, plastic bottle version, of the current version to decant into my glass bottle. The new plastic bottled variant does not have as as full a scent as the old bottle and seems to only last for about 1/2 an hour. After that you will only get a slight scent every now and again and its not as full bodied scentwise as the glass bottle I got last year. Still is nice and has excellent moisturizing properties, just doesn't last as long.

Jay

Jay

+1 Aqual Velva Ice Sport

My college age daughter tells me, "it's the bomb, dad!" That comment is always followed by a kiss and deep whif from her. My wife loves it too. Summarily, bright clean scent with a hint of alcohol, a little menthol follow up. It also has glycerine to hold moisture in, and vitamin E for overall skin health. I have used it frequently over the course of the last two months and I can tell an difference in the overall health and appearance of my skin. For its modest price of $3.15, I think it is one of the best values available to the wetshaver.

Top Bottom