What's new

Lookie here what I found.

$20150207_124326.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
So those are the ones that do too much damage? Thank goodness I may only get shot with a normal HP :lol:.

Nice find.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Proper shot placement eliminates the need for a surgeon.

I still have a few boxes of the Talons set back, but I also know there are no magic bullets.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I still have a few boxes of the Talons set back, but I also know there are no magic bullets.

Does that mean my Silvertips won't work on Werewolves? :scared:

That's starting to get me to doubt my Zombie ammo. :biggrin1:

I don't think I ever shot any Talons, but I could be wrong.

I've got a bunch of ammo from the 90's. Used to work in a gun store and between the stuff people would bring in and my ammo AD I squirreled away quite an assortment.

Went to the range and one of the kids who checked me in seemed impressed with my "Vintage Stuff". Firearms made of steel and wood, Black Talons, Speer Flying Ashtrays, Federal 9BP and 38 Special +P 158gr LSWCHP.

All state of the art back in the day, but apparently too old to cut the mustard now.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Went to the range and one of the kids who checked me in seemed impressed with my "Vintage Stuff". Firearms made of steel and wood, Black Talons, Speer Flying Ashtrays, Federal 9BP and 38 Special +P 158gr LSWCHP.

Sounds like my kinda thing...steel and wood, good leather for the holster (not plastic) and belt, and some good old ammo that still works.

All state of the art back in the day, but apparently too old to cut the mustard now.

Ask someone that has been shot with a .45 acp FMJ if it still works...if they can answer.

Or an old .45 Colt with 250 grain FNL, with about 35 grains of FFFg, like I have my first gen. Model P loaded with.

:thumbup:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Only a cheap marketing ploy, not really silver. Melt down grandmother's silverware and cast your own. Then you'll be GTG.

I think I'll just call Clayton Moore and see if he has any extra ammo laying around.

Black talons sure look cool. But I carry Hornady Critical Defense (9mm), and have Remington Golden Sabers in my 1911 (.45acp) those golden sabers sure LOOK nasty... And the Critical Defense, IMO, are a good carry round. I actually have .22mag critical defense in my tiny NAA Mini Mag! Its the most reliable ammo in that gun! Winchester .22mag has a FTF 1/5 shots! Hornady? Never a problem.

Top Bottom