What's new

Local shaving supplies stores near DFW?

I can't seem to find any, but they HAVE to exist. Do you have a favorite local supplies store in the DFW area for "better than Walmart" type shaving goods?

Visit the Central Market Plano, Texas, on Coit road, just North of the bush turnpike. They have Noble Otter, Proraso, and other shaving products, on the aisle just around from the meat market. The store's employees are always courteous and helpful if you can't find them. I have become a great fan of the Noble Otter Lonestar soap and A/S. Hope you have an enjoyable visit to Texas, and a great shopping experience.

Visit the Central Market Plano, Texas, on Coit road, just North of the bush turnpike. They have Noble Otter, Proraso, and other shaving products, on the aisle just around from the meat market. The store's employees are always courteous and helpful if you can't find them. I have become a great fan of the Noble Otter Lonestar soap and A/S. Hope you have an enjoyable visit to Texas, and a great shopping experience.
Good call, I'll try that. I also have a CM fairly near my house. Will check it out! Thanks!

Central Market had a soap I hadn't heard of but smelled really good - so I bought some. From Michigan of all places. Herban Cowboy. $4.99 for a 3 ounce puck, suchadeal! And it smells *really* good!

Top Bottom