What's new

Lmarkow's Chicken Diary

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
With that razor I would either be mentally singing Eric Carmen's "All by Myself" or Heart's "Alone" when shaving :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Tim, I think the scales are original.

I figured I'd try something else new, fyi: November's Gentlemen's Restraint. I think this will be new and interesting to me. I'm kind of skirting TabacTober, relying on the deo, AS or EdC to remain compliant on days that I don't use Tabac soap.

The thought of acting like a gentleman for a whole month just seems to tough to bear, but I'm gonna go for it!

If yesterday's shave smelled like I was rolling around in earthy stuff, today's was the stuff that grows in the dirt. Violetas and other flowers, galore. I used the new Japanese "Alone" 4800 with Jabonman's Violetas soap (this was so loose, it may be a cream). Awesome soap (?), incredible floral scent, even better slick, cushiony performance. AS was Tabac, which always smells like a mystery bouquet to me, never Tabaco (green or any other color). Cologne is Grey Flannel, which starts with an incredible violet and geranium blast. This was a nice shave.

Huh... for some reason that's not a scent combo I would have imagined from something called Grey Flannel... *shrug*

Morphs into something completely different on drydown. Out comes oakmoss, cedar, some powder, maybe a hint of patchouli, with flowers still reminding you that they blasted an hour or so ago. At least to me and my busted up nose.

This razor was formerly know, by me and perhaps one other, as "The Bonefish Razor":

Hence forward, it shall be known, by me and likely no other, as "The Homepage Razor:"

Welcome

proxy.php
Thanks for stopping by. Take a look around and if you have any questions feel free to send an email.

All custom razors are handcrafted in Middle Tennessee by Brian Brown. Grinding, forging, heat treating, scales, honing, are done in Brian's workshop. Every custom razor gets a test shave before it leaves the shop. The razor you receive is a one of a kind, family heirloom piece. All of the designs are different and each razor is unique. When you receive it, rest assured there is not another one like it anywhere.

Yeah, I'm proud!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
oh my. The only Canadian clowns are all in politics up here. That's Homey the Clown from In Living Color, back in the early '90s.

Last edited:
Top Bottom