What's new

Lilac Vegetal: Nobody forgets their first time.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Ever wonder why this bottle is almost always untouched at your favorite bar?

Galliano-750ml.jpg

It's the same phenomenon as the veg. Many a shave den has one splash missing never to be touched again.

I just realized how Ukraine can win the war! They could buy up all of the Vegetal and use it as an aerosol weapon. It would have the aggressors running all the way home. Of course, many on the front lines would be overcome, go into convulsions, and pass out. Thereafter, the smell would stick in their noses for weeks. Many would cut off their noses to get away from the stink. 🤢

I can't wear fragrances, a fact I'm grateful for every time one of these Lilac Vegetal threads comes up.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
I just realized how Ukraine can win the war! They could buy up all of the Vegetal and use it as an aerosol weapon. It would have the aggressors running all the way home. Of course, many on the front lines would be overcome, go into convulsions, and pass out. Thereafter, the smell would stick in their noses for weeks. Many would cut off their noses to get away from the stink. 🤢
I think the Geneva convention outlawed the use of the Veg in war

A lot of men seem to not have a well developed sense of smell. If they did, they wouldn't get anywhere near a bottle of this stuff.

Just had my first Veg. I am among the chosen. It’s wonderful.

First sniff off the bottle I could detect the notorious “cat pee” notes. Doubt entered my mind but I remained intrigued. I asked my wife if she liked it and she said “gross, smells like cat pee.” Doubt Grew.

Thankfully when splashed on the skin the scent opens up and gets a lot more floral and fresh. Neither of us can smell the essence of our feline friends. I’m looking forward to seeing how it changes after being decanted to glass. What a curious fragrance.

Top Bottom