What's new

Lets see those 2009 Limited Edition B&B Brushes in all their glory!

I have seen all the photos that I really like.The brushes are really very nice even it have very good design.The brushes are also very soft so easy to use.

So Ive used my brush about 5 time and Im down ten hairs.... Should I be worried or does that just come with dense brushes?

Mine has only lost one, but ten wouldn't worry me. It should trail off very soon. Its normal for many brushes to lose a little for the first few uses.

So Ive used my brush about 5 time and Im down ten hairs.... Should I be worried or does that just come with dense brushes?

Slaglerock is right... it should tail off soon. Mine lost 1-2 hairs for the first several shaves (maybe 12 total), but hasn't lost any in last 3-4 uses.

Come on guys, I know there were literally hundreds of these things purchased. Surely someone else has some amateur photo skills and would like the opportunity to show off their new baby!

Come on guys, I know there were literally hundreds of these things purchased. Surely someone else has some amateur photo skills and would like the opportunity to show off their new baby!

At your request. This is a re-enactment of my Fathers Day SOTD, which was this scuttle's inaugural run. It's awesome, btw. Click for Gallery page.

Well, I apologize for how warm that came out - doesn't look like that pre-upload. Huh.

Last edited by a moderator:
At your request. This is a re-enactment of my Fathers Day SOTD, which was this scuttle's inaugural run. It's awesome, btw. Click for Gallery page.

Well, I apologize for how warm that came out - doesn't look like that pre-upload. Huh.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me pose the question in Post #7 again as to the dimensions of this brush. I need to see about a stand for this jewel and nothing I have fits.

I have the stand I got in my first set from VintageBladesLLC.com, and the brush just barely hangs in there. If I bump it, it falls through. It's the chrome razor/brush combo stand, which holds the brush at the base.

I have the stand I got in my first set from VintageBladesLLC.com, and the brush just barely hangs in there. If I bump it, it falls through. It's the chrome razor/brush combo stand, which holds the brush at the base.

I have the same stand and it's the same as you described. It is also too tall to fit in the plastic stand I have. That's why I want the dimensions, so I can try to come up with something that fits.

Let me pose the question in Post #7 again as to the dimensions of this brush. I need to see about a stand for this jewel and nothing I have fits.

Handle: 60mm
Loft: 46-47mm
Width of base: 31-32mm
Narrow part of handle: 15-17mm
Widest part of handle: 34-35mm
Knot: 23-24mm

Note: These were not taken with a caliper, so might be off 1-2mm.

Handle: 60mm
Loft: 46-47mm
Width of base: 31-32mm
Narrow part of handle: 15-17mm
Widest part of handle: 34-35mm
Knot: 23-24mm

Note: These were not taken with a caliper, so might be off 1-2mm.

If I get a chance this weekend I'll take these same measurements with a digital dial caliper and check your work. Thanks for posting! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom