What's new

LE Glenmont Progess Thread, and an Introduction....

Am now at Grovers Mill. Governor Christie is here also, denying rumors that he wishes to run for Emperor of Mars. I am in negotiations for some Terran green ebonite as we speak.

Well, I think everything is going to be OK.

I convinced my friends from Mars to head south. They will stop at the DogFishHead Brewery and pick up a few cases of the 120 Minute IPA for the trip back to Mars. I tried to convince them to take Congress, but that almost started an interplanetary incident!

So, finally here is the GlenMont. Number 28 of 64. I'm just luck our Fountain Pens don't work as well in the thin atmosphere and lower gravity of Mars.

Attachments

• $DSCF1228.jpg
    $DSCF1228.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 201

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Perhaps I am the first Canadian member to receive his pen. Number 15/64 has arrived!

Attachments

• $Pizza and B&B LE Pen 005-1.JPG
    $Pizza and B&B LE Pen 005-1.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 175

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Does Canada Post still use dog sled?

Hmmm. . . one wonders what part of BC Doc4 is from. There has already been snow in several parts of Canada. A few years back I visited Winnipeg, Calgary, and Vancouver within a week. Winnipeg was less than thirty below zero (and at these temps it does not matter if I'm talking Celsius or Fahrenheit). Calgary was having a Chinook wind and we went to lunch at noon without our winter jackets. In Vancouver folk were jogging in shorts at 8PM in Granville. This was late January I think. When I arrived back at the airport in er. Toronto there was a blizzard . . . having only carry-on luggage and moving as quickly as I could I managed to catch the only ride that was still moving . . . got home and there must have been 18 inches of snow in the drive with a three or four foot snow bank at the end of our driveway. I struggled through . . . threw my bags through the door, hauled some wood in from where I had stacked it in the garage . . . lit a fire in the fire place . . . kissed my wife and enjoyed being snowed in for three days.

I love snow. I am Canadian!

:001_tt1: :w00t:
My stunning LE, #11 of 64 arrived today. Will ink it momentarily and should be posting pictures tomorrow!

What a gorgeous pen!

I should have that sweet ebonite in my hands in three days. I'll be vising home from college and it will be waiting. All of the pictures have been great so far!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I inked mine upon receipt and it's a superb writer.
SWMBO gave it a try and commented how nice it felt in the hand, and how effortlessly it wrote.
She's very fond of it.

Not good. :crying:

My LE Glenmont, #13 of 64, was in my mailbox when I arrived home yesterday evening. I will be inking it shortly with 5 O'Clock Shadow, and hope to get some pictures up later.

Thanks to Brian Gray, Jim, BrianW, and to the Goulets and Indy-Pen-Dance for the freebies! :001_smile

Well I finally got #27 in my hands. No, I'm not Canadian; I'm a college student who mistakenly had his pen shipped home instead of to his dorm. Without further ado...

Top Bottom