What's new

Lathering Saponificio Varesino

I don’t really like loading directly on the puck with the brush. Does anyone rub the puck of SV on the wet face?
I've taken the whole puck and rubbed it on my face before. It worked fine but it was pretty awkward. I haven't found a bowl for my SV puck so i just load the brush while i'm holding the puck in the palm of my hand.

If anyone has a spare Felce tin i'll buy it off you. My soap needs a home.

@PLANofMAN I demand and expect very high performance from each of my fixed four. I do care a lot. Loading I rotate in both circular directions and crosses as well. I load out of the container at least twice, with touch ups. Currently I do a weekly ATG Two Pass Face & Head shave. The Zenith B35 is an excellent performer.
It is a large brush and complete drying does take three days minimum. I have let it dry out without any touch up grooming and found the performance a bit off. I do slight grooming touch ups over the first four days. The photo your comment on is probably in the first couple of days in drying out.
I took fresh pics of the brush today on its fourth dry out day. Completely dry and groomed. What do you think?

View attachment 1663491View attachment 1663492

Happy Shaves
Looks good. I didn't realize it was a boar. :)

Top Bottom