What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

Soap CBL Dragon's Blood
Brush Yaqi 24mm Ruby Tuxedo
Considered my sacred precious soap because I only have a sample...the lather is richly creamy and slick while the scent is unique...on the lighter side...together with the splash seems appropriate...
20220803_071337.jpg

Soap Catie's Bubbles Ocean Grove
Brush DS Cosmetics 26mm Badger
Lovely lather from this soap. Easily whip up by the excellent brush. Light refreshing marine scent and matched nicely with the aftershave.
20220804_072350.jpg

Soap Stirling Black Cherry
Brush Yaqi 28mm Tuxedo
The lather qualities from the soap are just impeccable...the scent is nice albeit light. Matched well with the splash.
20220805_080317.jpg

Soap Barrister & Mann Vespers
Brush Yaqi 22mm Joy Butterscotch Boar
Outstanding soap...for the rich creamy slick lather and the beautiful scent...together with the matching balm...wow, I am loving this scent more than ever...!!!
20220806_072757.jpg

Soap Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
Brush Spiffo Manchurian
Wonderful soap and matching splash for a hot day! Cooling sensation, very nice scent, and a lovely lather whip-up by my top shelf softest badger brush...
20220807_111407.jpg

Soap Barrister & Mann Le Grand Chypre
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Haze Mew Brown
An absolutely beautiful scent from the soap and enhanced by the matching splash. The lather was richly creamy and slick too!!
20220809_071756.jpg

Soap OSP Bayrum
Brush Yaqi 24mm Arctic Sky Deep Blue
This is a very nice soap. The lather qualities are amazing...so silky soft & smooth! The bayrum scent is very noticeable but not overpowering.
20220810_072819.jpg

Soap Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars
Brush Yaqi 24mm Aqua Tuxedo
Marvelously aromatic cigarish scented soap & matching AF balm perfect for a crisply cold day...the lather is great too!
20220814_070054.jpg

Chard, just how long did it take you to become a lather photographer? If I haven't already said, everyone of your photos makes me want a Dairy Queen! I'm guessing you're retired? ;)
Hey, thanks! Hahahaha...it's actually nothing special...no special camera or effect. Just an extra 5 mins to whip up and quick cone shape and a few fast snaps with the old HP. I am always in a hurry because of work...I wish I could retire now...hopefully soon.

Soap Stirling Haverford
Brush Yaqi 22mm Ever-Helpful 2 Band Badger
Another wonderful aromatic pipe-scented soap is enhanced by the matching balm. The lather is nicely creamy and slick too...
20220817_075717.jpg

Top Bottom