What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

Soap Yaqi Green
Brush Yaqi 24mm Goblin Husky Knot
A good soap & matching with a lovely scent and lather qualities...perfect for short travel...
20220709_104205.jpg

Soap Saponificio Varesino Opuntia
Brush Zenith 28mm Boar
A wonderfully lovely smelling soap the moment the lid is opened until even after the end of the shave...with the lather that's creamy and very slick...easily whipped up by the excellent brush...perfect combo!
20220710_113340.jpg

Soap Ariana & Evans Peach & Cognac
Brush SOC Cherry Wood Boar
Lovely scented soap and matching aftershave. The lather is just impeccable from the excellent brush!
20220712_072300.jpg

Soap Stirling Mountain Man
Brush Yaqi 24mm Cavern Lake 2 Band Badger
A very good soap...scent and lather are nice and easily whipped up by this brush which is one of my favorites because of the handle and knot.
20220713_072809.jpg

Donkey Milk?!? Great looking spiral there! LOVE the razor stand!
Hey, thanks! Yeah...donkey's milk, that's why the lather is so dense and easily shaped into a delicious cone of lather...whereas the stand is the cheapest I can find...an air conditioning brass pipe fitting...😆😆 fits somehow...

Soap Phoenix & Beau Imperial Rum
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mountain Lake Band Badger
The lather from this soap was whip-up very nicely & enjoyably by the excellent brush to be creamy rich and quite slick..scent is a nice light bayrum
20220715_070214.jpg

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
Hey, thanks! Yeah...donkey's milk, that's why the lather is so dense and easily shaped into a delicious cone of lather...whereas the stand is the cheapest I can find...an air conditioning brass pipe fitting...😆😆 fits somehow...
My razor stands are a couple of old 3/4 drive deep well impact sockets....they work!

Soap Phoenix & Beau Spitfire
Brush DS Cosmetics 26mm Badger
Nice enough lather from the soap...overdid it as usual...the scent is just awesome, especially with the matching splash.
20220717_103728.jpg

Soap Ariana & Evans London
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice 2 Band Badger
Just a beautiful lather from this soap...thickly creamy and slick. The soap and aftershave scent kinda matched and is really light...
20220719_071739.jpg

Soap Barrister & Mann The Full Measure of Man
Brush Yaqi 26mm Moka Express 2 Band Badger
Missed using this soap. Wow...what a memorable scent...together with the matching balm...was able to enjoy the scent for longer The lather is just perfect...
20220720_071811.jpg

Top Bottom