What's new

Latest Wild Finds-Multiple Razors

Finally after being at this for around 6 months(looking for vintage razors, RAD of all related shaving equipment, not wet shaving) I found multiple razors in the wild!

My question is about 2 of them as others I have found usually 1-2 at a time have been in relatively good condition and using the dishwasher, Dawn detergent soak, Scrubbing Bubbles, MAAS metal polish method has worked best for sanitizing, clean-up and polishing.
Is this method advisable for the Gillette Black Beauty & a Gold Fat Tech Handle? If not then what is a more suitable route?

Need advise please. Pic attached of my entire find. Thanks in advance. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415479495.254186.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice finds there Sir! To try to answer your question, I have used a toothbrush and dawn on a black beauty and ran it through an ultrasonic cleaner with no problems. I know of no reason why you can't proceed with your same procedure on it. Just remember to dry those adjustables with the head down so that stuff doesn't drain back down into the working parts. Be a little less aggressive with the gold tech, especially in the polishing department. A little polish on a microfiber towel and some very light rubbing is all it takes! Good luck!

Top Bottom